International Automotive Task Force - Transition Strategy ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949
IATF 16949:2016 was published in October 2016. The publication of the certification rules followed in November 2016. Organizations will need to integrate and implement the changes in their quality management systems prior to the transition audit. Auditing and auditor days for transition audits from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016 require the same number of auditor days as a re-certification audit.
The transition phase to IATF 16949:2016:
End of the certification validity period is September 14, 2018. Assuming all preconditions are fulfilled (proof of organization’s conformity under IATF 16949:2016, qualification of certification auditors and so on). If the transition audit reveals a nonconformity with IATF 16949:2016, this nonconformity must be documented in the nonconformity report and closed by the organization within 60 days.
- KORN CONSULT GROUP was founded in 2006.
- 70 consultants and more than 200 KCG cooperation partners.
- More than 2.500 projects implemented.
- Customer base; OEMs, TIER 1, Tier 2, Tier N.
- E.g. Automobile Manufacturer, Polymer Processor, Tool Manufacturers, Die-Casting, Battery Manufacturers.
- Projects in Quality Management Systems:
- Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 standard requirements.
- Gap Analysis for the QMS ISO/TS 16949 vs IATF 16949:2016.
- Preparation of organization QMS for IATF certification.
- Re-qualification Q-Auditor Training according to IATF16949:2016.
Core compentences & project experience
- Perform a pre-audit to evaluate current management system level of the plant.
- Gap Analyze against ISO 9001:2015.
- Improvement processes (nonconformity and corrective action).
- Perform trainings, awareness for management, mentoring and coaching for process owners.
- Implementation of the new IATF 16949:2016 respecting current implemented system(s).
- Exchange knowledge about the change of the latest version of the VDA and what are the consequences to installed processes and systems.
- Improvement plan operative & systemic topics
- Audit report
- Potential analysis
- Turtle process analyze
- Evaluation tool process analyze
- Process audit service provider tool